From simple solutions to complex multi-floor projects, we offer comprehensive planning and move management services that will ensure you get the most out of your space.
Our project planners have the expertise and insight to create and plan a solution that works for your environment. With access to a comprehensive selection of furniture and a seamless end-to-end process our team will ensure your project is complete and accurate.
- We meet with clients to determine all their project requirements including storage, equipment, furniture standards, budgetary parameters, desired image and any other information necessary to begin the planning process.
- We provide an on-site measure for the area that is being updated, indicating all site conditions.
- We conduct an inventory of the office environment including all furniture, equipment, filing and storage elements that will be reused within the plan.
- We develop and propose furniture layout drawings based on discussions with clients, including layouts of all new proposed furniture along with all necessary reused furniture, cabinets, and other office elements.
- We develop and propose furniture finishes and make any necessary revisions to the proposed furniture layout and finishes selection upon client review.
- We prepare and submit detailed furniture layout drawings with furniture finishes for client approval.
- We provide detailed furniture specifications with pricing for client approval and complete detailed and accurate furniture installation plans including a detailed Bill of Materials.
Creating and organizing a fully functional new workspace requires extraordinary project management skills. Whether you want someone to take on the entire process or work in a supporting role with your design and architectural firm, Workspace Interiors can manage every detail of your next project including;
- Understanding proposed project logistics and phasing requirements.
- Providing existing furniture inventory and site measurement services as needed.
- Working with clients, installers, freight providers and manufacturer(s) to coordinate a delivery and installation schedule.
- Working with installers for the implementation using any existing furniture required.
- Performing on-site visits to oversee installation, address questions and deficiencies and work towards resolution and completion of project.
Our project managers will assist you in proactively planning for your next move, relocation or merging of people within a space. Let our team of experts help you with;
- Small to large move projects
- Cost containment
- Project scheduling and management
- Tactical and strategic space planning
- Furniture and warehouse management
- Total occupancy planning
- Asset disposition and replacement
For a closer look at everything our full-service, national office furniture dealership can do click here