- High-quality, durable steel frame with large height range allows users to alternate between seated and standing positions, helping to reduce backaches, pains, stress, tension and helps improve circulation
- Moving the table is intuitive with the easy-to-use up/down control with 4 position memory
- Quiet motors housed in each of the table's legs ensure a quick, smooth transition in positions
- Accommodates a variety of table top sizes to make retrofitting the table for new users and areas economical, sold separately
- Crossbar-free design provides optimal knee clearance and space for storage
- Weight capacity: 420 lb.
- Height range: 21 3/5" to 47 9/10"
- Depth of frame: 22"
- 10-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- 5-year on motor, wires and electrical components
- CSA and UL Certified
- Table top not included, frame only
|Dimensions||21 3/5" to 47 9/10"|
|Warranty||10-year limited manufacturer's warranty|
|Warranty||5-year limited manufacturer's warranty|