Also available in
3-way reinforced light-duty, economy-grade water-activated carton sealing tape. Manufactured with a starch-based adhesive with fibreglass reinforcement in the machine direction and polyester reinforcement in the cross direction. Used for 2 strip sealing cartons top and bottom. Works well on recycled cartons, and non-unitized loads. Recommended for use on light weight to average cartons up to 20 lb.. 70 mm x 450'. Natural kraft. Carton of 10.
- For use with Better Pack BP333 Plus Manual Water Activated Tape Dispenser, sold separately (product code: IE0146)
- Secure bond secures faster than other fibre tape
- Superior strength with fiberglass yarn that seals cartons with extra strength
- All weather use works in extreme hot or cold
- Patented starch-based adhesive absorbs dust and bonds securely to the carton (sealing the seam also acts as a dust barrier)
- Environmentally-friendly non-cellulose materials can be removed for easy recycling
- Pilferage proof fiber will be irreparably damaged upon tape removal
- 70 mm x 600'
- Natural kraft
- Carton of 10
|Dimensions||70 mm x 600'|
|Pack Size||Case of 10|
|Made in Canada||No|