- 3-stage steel constructed leg tubing, feet and cross bar
- Dual-motor with electronic synchronization
- Table frame designed with 3 1/8" x 2 1/3" rectangular outer leg with large tubing facing down
- T-leg, flat foot design with adjustable glides
- Powder coated base finish that will never mar from adjustment
- Fixed step incremental expandable cross bars for table widths of 48", 54", 60", 66" and 72"
- Open front cross bar to accommodate articulating keyboard platforms
- Easy to use, push button ECS controller with digital readout.
- Lift capacity of up to 265 lbs
- Height range from 22 3/5" to 48 3/5"
- Made in Canada
- Assembly required
- For use with Global Height-Adjustable Table Tops, sold separately
- GREENGUARD Certified
- Designer white
|Dimensions||46"W x 23"D x 21-3/5"-47 3/5"H|
|Colour Description||Designer white|