- Designed to be dispensed directly to dishwashers and glasswashers by a Diversey Dispenser System and cannot be diluted manually - this is not ready to use.
- Mid-range rinse aid for medium water conditions
- Blended to produce sparkling, spot-free glasses, cutlery and ware under a wide variety of dishwashing operations
- High active rinse agent leaves glasses sparkling clear and free of water spots
- Combats foaming at temperatures as low as 104°F (40°C)
- Concentrated formulation provides maximum economy and minimal product changes
- Increases productivity and dishware hygiene by promoting rapid complete drying
- Made in Canada
- Kosher Certified
- Directions of Use: Dilution rates: Light Duty - 0.1 mL/L (0.015 oz./gal.) Heavy Duty - 0.3 mL/L (0.04 oz./ gal.). Automatically injected into the final rinse line of dish machines or glasswashers using Diversey dispensing equipment. Dispensing pumps that are built into some dishwashers can also be used. Use concentration will depend on local water conditions but should fall within the range of 0.1-0.3 mL/L (0.015-0.04 oz./gal.). Unless a separate chemical sanitizer is in use, final rinse temperatures must be 82-90°C (180-194°F) to meet most local health code requirements. For Food Plant Use: Avoid contamination of food during use or storage. Cookware or utensils and other equipment and surfaces subject to direct contact with food must be thoroughly rinsed with potable water prior to re-use.
- 3.78 L
- Carton of 4
|Quantity per Unit||4|
|Product Type||Dishwasher Detergent|
|Made in Canada||Yes|