Also available in
Casters for the healthcare environment. Dual-wheel urethane casters for hard floor surfaces. With lumbar pad.
Casters for the healthcare environment. Dual-wheel urethane casters for hard floor surfaces. Without lumbar pad.
- GREENGUARD Certified
- Level 1 Certified
- Adjustable spring tension with forward and back seat tilt
- Tilt lock control with infinite positioning
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment from 18" to 23"
- 5" patented infinite back-height adjustment system allows backrest to move up and down
- 2 1/2" seat-depth adjustment allows backrest to move in and out
- Seat angle adjustment moves seat forward and back
- Independent back-angle adjustment
- Height- and width-adjustable arms and ergoCentric 360-degree swivel ability to help reduce discomfort and strain
- Dual-curve backrest for lateral, lumbar and thoracic support
- Dual-density moulded polyurethane foam for added comfort
- 26" glass-reinforced high-profile base
- Geometric-shaped paddles help user recognize adjustment options simply by feeling the paddle's shape
- Fabric: Mesh back with upholstered seat in Open House Onyx
- Weight: 56 lb.
- Rated level of use: support up to 300 lb.
- Back size: 19"W x 25"H
- Seat size: 20"W x 19"D
- 20"W x 19"D x 43"-48"H
- Made in Canada
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
- Casters for the office environment
- Dual-wheel nylon casters provide optimal and safe chair movement on carpeted surfaces
- Without lumbar support
|Dimensions||20"W x 19"D x 43"-48"H|
|Adjustable Tilt Tension||Yes|
|Maximum Seat Height (Inches)||23|
|Minimum Seat Height (Inches)||18|
|Seat Height Range||18" to 23"|
|Chair Weight Capacity||Supports up to 300 lb.|
|Warranty||Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty|
|Certification||Level 1 Certified|