- Tri-Flex Seat Cushion has built-in sitz bone contours and a waterfall edge for plush support and may help reduce pressure points
- Easy-adjust piston-release handle raises and lowers the seat easily
- Supports leaning posture -- encourages a hip-to-torso range of 130 to 135 degrees which provides less pressure on your spine and connecting muscles when compared to standing
- Pivoting seat leg inspires dynamic movement to keep users active throughout the day
- Seat pan is positioned forward to help promote an open hip angle that may help engage core muscles
- Ellipse-shaped base with non-slip rim provides stability for active postures
- Minimalist design encourages you to use muscles to support a better posture versus other traditional seating options
- Accommodates user heights between 4'11" and 6'8"
- Works with any standing desk/table
- Supports users up to 300 lb.
- Designed by Martin Keen
- Weight: 16 1/2 lb.
- Overall width: 16"
- Overall depth: 15"
- Overall height: 28 1/2" to 37 3/4"
- Seat Size: 16" x 11 1/2"
- Assembly required
- For use with Safco Stabilizing Footrest by Focal Upright, sold separately (product codes: FFR-1000)
|Dimensions||16"W x 15"D x 25" to 35"H|
|Chair Weight Capacity||Supports up to 300 lb.|