- Non-slip, easy-to-clean, contoured seat cushion helps reduce strain on pressure points
- Easy-adjust piston-release handle raises and lowers the seat easily
- Supports leaning posture -- encourages a hip-to-torso range of 130 to 135 degrees which provides less pressure on your spine and connecting muscles when compared to standing
- Pivoting seat leg inspires dynamic movement to keep users active throughout the day
- Ellipse-shaped base with non-slip rim provides stability for active postures
- Minimalist design encourages you to use muscles to support a better posture versus other traditional seating options
- Built-in handle for easy portability
- Accommodates user heights between 4'11" and 6'8"
- Works with any standing desk/table
- Supports users up to 300 lb.
- Designed by Martin Keen
- Weight: 15 lb.
- Overall width: 16"
- Overall depth: 15"
- Overall height: 25" to 35"
- Seat Size: 16" x 10 1/2"
|Dimensions||16"W x 5"D x 25" to 35"H|
|Ergonomic Features & Benefits||Seat Height|
|Chair Weight Capacity||Supports up to 300 lb.|
|Additional Features||Height adjustable|